Vigo Teknoloji Ve Lojistik A.Ş. (“Vigo” or the “Company“)uses the cookies on the site in order to ensure that the users visiting the https://vigovigo.com/ website (the “Site”) make their visits appropriately and to improve their visitor experience.
This Policy covers all natural persons who visit the https://vigovigo.com/ website.
We may need to make updates to this Policy from time to time. Therefore, we recommend that you visit our website from time to time to check the latest version of the Policy.
For information on how Vigo processes personal data, you can review the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy at https://vigovigo.com/; For your questions, you can contact our Contact Person at email@example.com.
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), the data controller is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Vigo acts as a data controller within the scope of processing the personal data of visitors through the website.
What Are Cookies and How Do They Work?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to a computer, phone or browser when the user accesses a website. Cookies allow the recognition of website visitors and the storage of certain information about their visit preferences or past actions. The stored information is sent to the website each time you visit the website. In this way, the next time you visit the website, information about your previous visit (such as your username and preferences) is remembered.
Types of cookies are divided into cookies created by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or cookies created by other websites that offer content on the page you are viewing (third-party cookies).
Cookies are also divided into different categories according to their intended use. In the following explanation, there are explanations about which categories of cookies are used and for what purposes
These are cookies that are necessary for the use and functionality of the site. If technical cookies are disabled, access to some or all of the Site may not be possible.
Analytical Cookies (Performance Cookies)
These are cookies used to get information about how site visitors use the website and to improve visitor experiences. These cookies contain information such as the pages viewed by the visitors, the number of clicks, page scrolling movements, and the times of entering and exiting these pages.
These are cookies used to provide a personalized experience to site visitors. These cookies allow your preferences such as your language preferences and username to be remembered when you visit the website.
These are the cookies used to present advertisements according to the interests of the visitors and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.
What Are Cookies and How Do They Work?
Your personal data collected through cookies are processed for the following purposes:
- To follow the movements of site visitors,
- To ensure that they carry out their visits in an appropriate way and to ensure that your information is remembered on your next visit,
- To improve and develop the site structure and content,
- To statistically evaluate visitor usage; to monitor website traffic,
- To ensure that the content on the website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer,
- To be able to provide customized services in line with visitor preferences and needs.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data Through Cookies
Vigo processes your personal data collected through cookies based on the legal reason that it is necessary for Vigo’s legitimate interests. Automatic methods are used when collecting your data.
You can enable or disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to benefit from some features of the Site. It is not possible to block certain types of cookies (such as technical cookies) that are mandatory for the functionality of the Site.
You can get help on how to disable cookies by clicking the link specific to your browser below:
Google Chrome : support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Internet Explorer : support.microsoft.com/en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer–manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org/en/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites
Safari : support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Opera : operaturkiye.net/cerezleri-how-delete/index.htm
Related Person Rights
Relevant persons with personal data have certain rights regarding the processing of their personal data, which are regulated in Article 11 of the Law. These rights are as follows:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If we are processing your personal data, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom we transfer your personal data, if any, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that we notify the third parties to whom we have transferred the personal data, if any, of the transaction carried out in this context,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are removed, even though we have been processed in accordance with the law and relevant legislation, and requesting that we notify the third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data, if any, of the transaction carried out in this context,
- Objecting to situations where your personal data we process is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, and if there are situations that result in a negative outcome,
- Requesting compensation for your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
In addition to the above, in cases where we process your personal data based on your explicit consent, you always have the right to withdraw your explicit consent by contacting us.
You can choose the following methods to submit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights of persons to Vigo:
- By filling out the Data Owner Application Form at https://vigovigo.com/,
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your e-mail address registered in our systems,
- By using other methods specified in Article 5 of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller